191RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] What's going to happen if they decide to pick up their toys and go home?

  • Daniel McGauley
    Dec 31, 2002
      I've had my last 4 caches rejected, so I just quit the sport. I haven't
      hid or searched for a cache for months because of Jeremy's minions.
      They are ruining the sport, and I am proof that their strong-handed
      approach to a very simple fun sport is going to lose participants.

      -Dan, Kim, and Ryan

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic