18775Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: For all you computer people out there...

    Nov 5, 2006
      woo woo!

      On Sat, 4 Nov 2006 11:08:46 -0600 "Renee" <zenfire@...> writes:

      Oh, they absolutely pay on time.  Every two weeks in my checking account.  It’s not a whole lot but when you add in gas, clothes, lunch, and aggravation it beats driving in to the office!  And I do it in my PJs!!

      -----Original Message-----
      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Barb Jernigan
      Sent: Saturday, November 04, 2006 7:36 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: For all you computer people out there...

      Someone maybe thought it was a better way of tracking -- they don't consider the data entry implications.

      Yup, pure joy!

      (Hopefully they pay on time!)

      On Fri, 3 Nov 2006 22:09:10 -0600 "Renee" <zenfire@austin. rr.com> writes:

      I don’t know why they use the Julian date on this one form.  It’s just a way of life at this point…  I guess the

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic