18761Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: For all you computer people out there...

    Nov 2, 2006
      I find it fascinating that you'd get a form with Julian dates.  (And, yes, all for jobs from home thingies -- and REALLY know about correcting other people's boo-boos. Russ should tell you about his time doing data entry for the Edutainment Catalog. While he didn't process as many names off the phone logs as some -- HIS had no mistakes.)

      Here's another converter

      On Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:42:40 -0600 "Renee" <zenfire@...> writes:

      LOL…  You crack me up!

      I work for a company that has a contract with TMHP (Texas Medicaid) and I enter Medicaid claims.  We have several forms that we have to work with and they each have dates.  One of the forms uses a Julian date but the others use regular dates.  I have to use the most recent date of the valid forms so I have to be able to compare the dates.  This would be the simplified explanation…  The challenge comes in when I have to correct the crazy stuff that the other operators enter!

      It really sounds a lot more interesting than it really is!  It’s actually quite boring.  I just do it because I can work from home with a really flexible schedule and that works with my schedule right now (kids, doctors, etc.).  I’m flattered that you’re so interested!  Thanks!

      Renee/zenfire