18733Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Another Milestone to celebrate.

  • Criselda Miller
    Nov 1, 2006
      All of You'lls Milestones blow My mind.CONGRATS !!!

      Russell Johnson <russ@...> wrote:

      On 10/29/06, Bob Chernow <bobchernow@earthlin k.net> wrote:
      Yesterday I shared the pleasure of doing Stillhouse Stan with a great
      bunch (Prince Gussy....,The Outlaw, DruBarb, Cybercat, and our guides,
      Hidude_98 and GeoMire. Well I just saw Cybercats log entry and noticed
      that she has just made it past the 4000 mark and is at 4005. Way to go
      Cat! Thats a whole lotta meows. Now what were those two words again....... ?

      Russell Johnson
      http://russ. johnsonville. net