      From: Sylvie H
      Sent: Monday, October 02, 2006 10:11 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] thank you - Re: Cache advice - Cemetery Caches

      Thanks to all who responded back to my questions,
        I did contact the owner of the cache and the one I saw was in fact the actual cache, not a decoy.
      I expressed my concerns about the rating, and most importantly, the location ,and what was expected of us to find it.

      I love cemetary caches, but I always show the most respect when I am there, and would expect others to do the same. My opinion, of course - shared by some - - but certainly conveyed to this cache owner. I retracted my find - and will reconsider doing any more of his finds if they tend to be all of this type.

      Thanks for your advice -and hopefully I'll be back in Jan for a good part of the year!
      A note to those who like coins - we have quite a few beautiful coins being fabricated as we speak, so please let me know if you care to know of these as they are made available... I can always send some your way for trades!
      Cheers
      Aldy

      Trying to make a difference, one step at a time - see http://www.sylvieha nes.net - check my progress, drop in, say hi!