      From: waterweasel@...
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 8:49 PM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Doomspore

      Hi!

      Now that it is a bit cooler and the nights are getting longer, The Tygress (mka Barb) and I (The Waterweasel mka Russ) are thinking about answering the call and taking on Mission - Doomspore this Tuesday. That should be 3 October, assuming I can count straight. Anyone interested in joining us? How about a Native Guide? (hint hint) Let me know on this forum and we'll set up a meeting time. tentatively, I think we should meet about 7 PM but, if interested, we could hit dinner first and plan the mission . . .

      The Waterweasel