      From: Cindy
      Sent: Oct 1, 2006 9:34 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] How do I set a background on a cache page?

      To upload your found caches, you do it the same way as unfound, except you create a separate pocket query filtering only found caches. Then you upload that GPX file into GSAK just the same.

      Cindy
      CindyFrag

      On 9/30/06, bjdukette <bjdukette@aol. com> wrote:

      How do I set a background on a cache page? Sorry for this simple
      questions, but I can't find the link from the gc site.

      Also - At the Geekfest, I learned all about PDAs and downloading cache
      info, etc., but I must have saturated out and don't know how to upload
      my found caches. Can we continue the lesson?

      Please keep it simple - I'm a liberal arts major.

      GiGi ;)

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic