18305Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Doomspore

  • Criselda Miller
    Oct 1, 2006
      This will be the 3rd time but  love to plsy in the woods at nite. Let Us know too

      palbers@... wrote:
      Let me know when you decide to go. It'd be fun to join in on
      the adventure. I've done it before, but would enjoy bringing
      KatieDude out to do this one.

      -paul
      HiDude_98