17945Re: Newbie

  • Lowracer
    Sep 10, 2006
      Howdy, just join up at Terracaching and you'll have offers of
      sponsorship in no time at all, you don't need to know anyone there
      personally. There are quite a few terracaches in Austin for you to
      find once you get signed up.

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Roderick W. Chandler"
      <rwc2202@...> wrote:

      > I just started using my GPS12 for geocaching. I went to the
      > Terracaching site but needsponsors for membership ther. I don't know
      > anyone else personally that geocaches. If they do it has not been
      > brought up. Does this group have meeting? If so where? When? What
      > time? Thanks.

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic