17829Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 6000!!!

  • Bob Chernow
    Sep 4, 2006
      I echo that. When you realize that there are not 6000 caches locally, then a lot of the caching has to involve travel away some distances. I am in awe of you. Please share the secrets of you success. I know you have been at it for a long time but there has to be more than just time.

      Or does the pace just keep on accelerating? I remember when 2-3 a week seemed like a lot. Now a day with just 5 seems slow. Are you guys doing 50 cache days?

      inquiring minds want to know....

      bobchernow

      Cindy wrote:
      Congrats to MCP too!  It amazes me how ya'll can work full time and still find the time to cache as much as you do - I'm jealous!

      Cindy

      On 9/4/06, Peter M. Maurer <geochat@petermaurer .com> wrote:

      You can also add Julie (Mrs Captain Picard) to the 6000 list. She got #6000 today.

      Congratulations Julie!

      --Pete (DrHogg)

      At 01:52 PM 9/4/2006, you wrote:

      AWESOME! When's the party?

      Congrats!

      Cindy
      CindyFrag

      On 9/3/06, Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm < nowak@...> wrote:

      Looks like the outlaw hit the big 6k! My how time flies... Wow! You
      go Wayne!
      Penny
      cpnowak

    • Show all 26 messages in this topic