17234Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] On my way to CAMP JEEP in Wisconsin!!! + Help moving a TB to New Braunfels!!!

    Aug 3, 2006
      Yeah! Share the love!

      (please)

      On Thu, 03 Aug 2006 17:04:46 -0500 <inspectorgadget@...>
      writes:
      > Speaking of TBs, I guess everyone's planning to plant their new Jeeps
      > somewhere else? I haven't seen in any caches near me..... I didn't
      > order one, so when oh when can I play??
      >
      > Dan (inspectorgadget)

      Diet and exercise, diet and exercise, always together, like they're
      joined at the artificial hip. Can't it be one or the other? Or my
      favorite, neither? -- Maxine (John Wagner); It's not Menopause... I'm
      Just Like This
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic