17187Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TB's and Coins at Events???

    Aug 1, 2006
      I'd drop an e-mail to the last person holding the coins and ask them to clarify their status.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: "Philip C. Mason"
      Sent: Jul 31, 2006 10:59 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] TB's and Coins at Events???

      Here is my question....
      I have two coins on my watchlist that on their coin page say that their location
      is still in the event called Spring Fling Pavillion Potluck-Texas Cachers
      that took place back in 4/8/2006. Is it still supposed to say that now that
      the event has been over for some 3 months or so?
      And yes, I did need to make it to an event soon.
      It sounds like Bob and I need to carpool.

      Phil