16755Re: Caching along a route... huh?

  • Dick Young
    Jul 2, 2006
      Alan Curry taught me to use this feature on GSAK. ITry your route
      again using. 1 miles on either side of your route. That should narrow
      your results. If that doesn't do it Alan can bable about arc, poly,
      filters and stuff with you.:)
      Cache On,

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Renee" <zenfire@...>
      wrote:

      > So I tried this out. My results gave me something like 1500 caches. My
      > route was from Leander to Georgetown allowing 5 miles to either side
      so that
      > I could include Liberty Hill. The last cache page was almost 50
      miles away.
      > Did I do something wrong? I did not see a spot for maximum mileage and
      > didn't look as it was supposed to be along the route that I had
      mapped. I
      > made the route public if you know how to check that out (named it
      Leander to
      > Georgetown) and our name on GC.com is TeamKaos.
      >

      > Thanks!
      >
      > Renee
      >
      > zenfire

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic