      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Renee
      Sent:
      Sunday, July 02, 2006 1:14 AM
      To:
      Central TX Geocachers
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Caching along a route... huh?

      So I tried this out.  My results gave me something like 1500 caches.  My route was from Leander to Georgetown allowing 5 miles to either side so that I could include Liberty Hill.  The last cache page was almost 50 miles away.  Did I do something wrong?  I did not see a spot for maximum mileage and didn’t look as it was supposed to be along the route that I had mapped.  I made the route public if you know how to check that out (named it Leander to Georgetown) and our name on GC.com is TeamKaos.

      Thanks!

      Renee

      zenfire

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic