16729Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Multi Caches

  • Richard Young
    Jun 29, 2006
      I like multis fine to. My strong preferences tend
      toward hiking caches in the parks with a big ammo can
      at the end of the hunt. I agree with others that
      caching activity is down which usually occurs during
      the hotter months of summer.
      Be patient
      Cache on,

      Now tell me what is funky about Circle C :)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic