16717Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Multi Caches

  • Nick Silkey
    Jun 28, 2006
      I enjoy multi-caches. I plan to hit them both next time I cache in
      Pflugerville. The trouble is I rarely find the time to cache. But PF
      is still suprisingly a big target for me (lots of unfounds).

      Youve piqued my interest in these hides. Thanks.