16441Re: Team Red Fox - BLOOD DONATIONS

  • Chuck P.
    Jun 9, 2006
      Just a little update on this, I know that there has been little
      information lately, and for us the parents, the update process has
      been very slow, as the more the doctors research, the more they find
      that they are working with something that is very rare, and our
      doctors continue to work with other doctors around the country to
      find corrleations in what was, and what caused the clot to form.

      For the next 3 days or so, there is not a whole lot for us to do, as
      Clarissa has a full time, dedicated nurse attending to her,
      unfourntantly for us, that means with all the equipment, there is
      only room for one person in the ICU to remain comfortable. Clarissa
      really needs her mom, and mom really needs me, so we can all attempt
      to function like the family unit we were. There are a lot of other
      issues that I will share with Anthony and Lynn later tonight.
      This makes 15 days in the hospital, with an expceted 30 - 45 days
      more of recovery from the surgery.

      Please keep the emails coming, I am working on a diary of sorts that
      I can present to Clarissa later that shows despite all the procedures
      she has been through, and all the recovery that remains ahead, that a
      WHOLE LOT more than her immediate family is thinking about her.
      I have never hosted an event, nor ever thought of doing one for the
      family, however I am really thinking about doing one for Clarissa
      when she gets out, and would like to go camping, as this is one of
      her favorite things, along with caching.
      Team Red Fox
      aka Charles/Michelle/Clarissa

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Just ask"
      <teddybear78227@...> wrote:

      > I think the surgery will be on wednesday. but you can contact the
      > local blood and tissue center for more information about donating
      > blood. if you are in the nw side of san antonio or in the area
      there
      > is a blood bank and 4410 medical drive suite 220. hrs are 9-5 tues
      > for more informations for the san anotnio blood bank the phone # is
      > 210 731 5555 options 6 and options 3 there is one on the ne side of
      > san antionio.
      >

      > I hate needles, but found out they are very nice about it, this is
      > not my 1st time donate, but 1st in the main office alway donate at
      > the mobile
      >
      > our prayer are you tm red fox and wish a speedy recovery for
      > clarissa.
      > lynn aka ms. teddybear
      >

      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Cindy <cindyfrag@>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > I went today and there is a place at the bottom of the form that
      > you
      > > complete where you can write the name and hospital of the patient
      > you want
      > > that donation to go towards.
      > >
      > > Cindy
      > >

      > > On 6/5/06, Candy Lind <candylind@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > SORRY, ANTHONY!! I said I'd get this posted and dropped the
      > ball. [image:
      > > > :">][image: :(][image: :">]
      > > >
      > > > If you are a regular blood donor, and deposits are put in an
      > account in
      > > > your name, I believe you can arrange to have units transferred
      > to another
      > > > person, so if it's too soon for you to donate, you might check
      > out that
      > > > option. The more units we can give Clarissa, the easier it will
      > be on her
      > > > folks. GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE! GIVE BLOOD!
      > > >
      > > > Happy Trails,
      > > > Candy
      > > >
      > > > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "anthonyv_satx"

      > help out

      > her
      > sure to

      t=ms&k=City+park+rental+vacation&w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w2=Cent

      ral+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=Central+texas+c

      ollege+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w6=Outdoors&
      > c=6&s=186&.sig=vx3a3eqaixOT6ihFIpvcmA> Central
      > > > texas real estate<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

      t=ms&k=Central+texas+real+estate&w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w2=Cent

      ral+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=Central+texas+c

      ollege+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w6=Outdoors&
      > c=6&s=186&.sig=bJTLXVR-hESN0h13uj4E4A> City
      > > > park hotel sant just<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

      t=ms&k=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w2=Cent

      ral+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=Central+texas+c

      ollege+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w6=Outdoors&
      > c=6&s=186&.sig=hKBvuo1R2LGs3bGzV9H7pw> Central
      > > > texas college online<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

      t=ms&k=Central+texas+college+online&w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w2=C

      entral+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=Central+texa

      s+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w6=Outdoo
      > rs&c=6&s=186&.sig=7PcD6TPWoxns8VlO77JpyQ> Central
      > > > texas college distance learning<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

      t=ms&k=Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w1=City+park+rental+va

      cation&w2=Central+texas+real+estate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=C

      entral+texas+college+online&w5=Central+texas+college+distance+learnin
      > g&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=sXat_ukT6FukildYqspD7A>
      > > > Outdoors<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?

      t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=City+park+rental+vacation&w2=Central+texas+real+es

      tate&w3=City+park+hotel+sant+just&w4=Central+texas+college+online&w5=

      Central+texas+college+distance+learning&w6=Outdoors&c=6&s=186&.sig=1V
      > nGHwZXlqOTXKuXp1cXHA>
      > xasGeocachers>"
      > > > on the web.

      > > > CentralTexasGeocachers-