16361Re: Team Red Fox - BLOOD DONATIONS

  • Candy Lind
    Jun 5, 2006

      SORRY, ANTHONY!! I said I'd get this posted and dropped the ball. :">:(:">

      If you are a regular blood donor, and deposits are put in an account in your name, I believe you can arrange to have units transferred to another person, so if it's too soon for you to donate, you might check out that option. The more units we can give Clarissa, the easier it will be on her folks. GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE! GIVE BLOOD!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "anthonyv_satx" <anthonyv_satx@...> wrote:

      > Team Red Fox - BLOOD DONATIONS
      > Please help!
      >
      > If possible please make a blood donation early this week to help out
      > Clarissa of Team Red Fox. She is scheduled to have surgery on
      > Tuesday, and needs our help.
      >
      > Please make a donation for:
      > Clarissa Pierce
      > @ Methodist Children's Hospital
      > 7700 Floyd Curl Drive
      > San Antonio , TX 78229
      > Telephone: (210) 575-7000
      >
      > Find a blood location center near you:
      > South Texas Blood & Tissue Center
      > http://www.bloodntissue.org/locations.asp
      >
      > Your blood type does not matter. The blood bank will provide her
      > with same amount of blood collected in her mane. PLEASE make sure to
      > let the blood collector know that you are donating in her name!
      >
      > Thanks....
      >
      > Anthony

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic