16351Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Rainforest Friends TC06

  • Criselda Miller
    Jun 4, 2006
      Sorry Penny !!! CubBoy misplaced the seed cache. I never even saw it."Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:
      I've been doing searches looking for any of the Texas Challenge 2006 Camp Little Cachers
      Rainforest Friends TC06 seed caches.  So far only 3 have shown up.  You guys are missing out on hiding caches with your little ones.  They really dig it!  So if you think about it take your little cacher out there and help them to hide the seed they received at Camp Little Cachers.  We passed out tons of them so I know you guys have them...somewhere!!!

      Penny