      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Renee
      Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2006 10:15 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Team Red Fox - BLOOD DONATIONS

      I can't get over to the blood center Monday or Tuesday but I will see if I
      can find a couple of people to go in my place. Do you know if any Blood &
      Tissue center can take the donation or does the donation have to be
      completed in San Antonio? My mother is near Houston and was wondering if it
      would transfer.

      Feel free to mail me off list.

      zenfire

      can search right from your browser? It's easy and it's free. See how.
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/_7bhrC/NGxNAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM