16338Re: Rainforest Friends TC06

  • mzmotomania
    Jun 4, 2006
      Talk to the Longhorn in Trailhead Park (Austin) is one. Thomas
      couldn't wait to get it out there after CLC. THANKS!!!!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan,
      Liahm, Xena, Gabriel and Princess Jewel Nowak" <nowak@...> wrote:
      > I've been doing searches looking for any of the Texas Challenge 2006
      Camp Little Cachers
      > Rainforest Friends TC06 seed caches. So far only 3 have shown up.
      You guys are missing out on hiding caches with your little ones. They
      really dig it! So if you think about it take your little cacher out
      there and help them to hide the seed they received at Camp Little
      Cachers. We passed out tons of them so I know you guys have
      > Penny
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic