15244Re: Getting the Goose

  • zeldaqueengeo
    Mar 7, 2006
      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "zeldaqueengeo"
      <zeldaqueengeo@...> wrote:

      > Now you have to beat TEAM ZORK baby!!!!! 1hr 40 min 12 sec.
      > Did'nt know a Moose could fly, did you? Thanks for a great great day

      You should have seen Us running back and forth from the cachemobile.
      There was three of Us and The Flying Moose We each had a job lift pop
      open..... put sticker......replace and run. Team work was what did it.
      Even When The Outlaw's pants split at about #21 We didnt
      stop ......the view did get better though. We even stopped to help a
      muggle in distress about #23 It was at about cache #53 that We stopped
      to let him buy new pants. We actually got 72 for the day. Addicted and
      Lovin' it. I think We'er all on the same team for The Challange bring
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic