15225Re: Central Texas Geocachers T-shirts for Sale!

  • acclanman
    Mar 1, 2006
      I have to put in the order for the T-Shirts tomorrow! The count
      right now is just barely what I need to make the 50% deposit. I am
      hoping for more orders tonight!

      If you cannot pay right now but will be able to before or at the
      Challenge go ahead and fill out the form. Indicate when I
      should "bill" you or if you will be paying cash at Inks Lake.

      At Inks Lake the shirts will be first come first serve so if you
      haven't pre-paid you may not be able to get a shirt. If you want to
      make other arrangements to prepay, let me know and we will work
      something out.

      I am trying to be a flexible as possible about this because I really
      think it will be great for as many people as possible to have the
      shirts.

      If you have ordered shirts and have not heard from me, see the email
      below.

      Thanks!!

      Melanie
      (ACCLanMan)

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "acclanman"
      <melanied@...> wrote:

      > I have had a little trouble with the form not emailing the orders
      > me as quickly as it should. If you have ordered T-shirts and have
      > not received a response from me with payment instructions, please
      > email me directly with the number of shirts of each size you want
      > (please see form), your real name and your geocaching name. If
      you
      > haven't ordered yet, you can see the form for pricing and just
      email
      > me directly also.
      >
      > If you have ANY questions about the shirts feel free to email me
      > also.
      >
      > melanied@...
      >
      > Thanks,
      >
      > Melanie
      > (ACCLanMan)
      >
      > "acclanman" <melanied@ wrote:
      > > Here's the link to the order form:
      > > http://irtstaff.austincc.edu/melanie/testgraphics/order.asp
      > >
      > > By the way, I will be providing pens so you can add your
      > apostrophe
      > > anywhere you want it. :)
      > >
      > > Melanie
      > > (ACCLanMan)