15213follow up on the termite warning

    Mar 1 5:36 AM
      http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/household/termites.asp

      Right now it's "undetermined" and "plausible"
      And LSU did issue a warning.
      However, there's no proof that the mulch you buy at Home Depot and Lowes
      will be infected. (I would *think* the potential for lawsuits would stop
      'em in their tracks, and/or that the mulch would be irradiated or
      something.]

      The article put up my red flags, because it reads like so many internet
      near truths, which, unfortunately, defame companies that don't deserve
      it.
      I'll watch snopes and see if they come to any deeper conclusions.

      But -- do be careful. [I don't use mulch myself.]

      You do not really understand something unless you can explain it to your
      grandmother. --Albert Einstein
      ...every mechanical device ever built understands Assembler coding,
      especially when spoken in a strong ballpeen accent. --R. Clayton McKee
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic