14902Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Question about muggles, traffic, cops, etc.

  • Nick Silkey
    Feb 4, 2006
      I have a micro hidden in downtown Victoria, Texas on a city street.
      The location is a little precarious as per this DNF log:

      "We searched hard for this cache until a nun opened a top story window
      after spotting us and asked if she could help us. Since you placed
      this cache between a convent and a police station, boldness is
      obviously your strong suit."

      So yeah, in between a Catholic convent and the poice station. Good times. :)

      --
      Nick Silkey
      a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'