14475Re: MILESTONES!

  • Lowracer
    Jan 4, 2006
      I logged my 600th last month...

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Megindler@a... wrote:

      > GTBevo is almost at 600 and I'm (Big Mo) almost to 500. Maybe I can
      coordinate the 500 to be with my new caching buddy if things work out!

      > Congrats all you new cachers that are burning up the trails! (Just
      a figure of speech) ;o)

      paying attention (or was it just ME that wasn't??? LOL) ... I doubt
      this is a complete list by any means, but these are some I noticed today:

      > BANDA -- passed 200!
      > KoosKoos -- blew by 200!
      > MzMotoMania -- flew low past 100 and is already past 150!
      > Stratman -- found #500 in the barren wastelands of San Angelo over
      Christmas!!
      > HiDude_98 -- found #1000 somewhere in the middle of a Buffalo
      Stampede in Waco!
      > GeoMire -- found #100 with myself and cybercat last Thursday, and is
      already approaching 150!!

      > CONGRATS! TO ALL THESE GUYS AND GALS ON MAKING THESE MILESTONES. Who
      else has made a milestone that we missed??

      > UPCOMING:
      > GoldenBear is approaching 300!
      > Emmy-n-Sapphie are approaching 200!
      > The Ladybugs are approaching 100!
      > Who else should we be watching??
      >
      > We have a lot of other new cachers thanks to Santa delivering a LOT
      of GPSr's ... do we have any newbies that are really out there burning
      up the trails?

      > Happy Trails!
      > Candy Lind javascript:parent.ComposeTo('candylind@e...');
      > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a GEOCACHER."
      > I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      > Geocaching worldwide: http://www.geocaching.com/ in Texas:
      http://www.txga.net/

      City park hotel sant just
      > Central texas college online Central texas college distance learning
      Outdoors