      From: Candy Lind <candylind@...>
      To: Central TX Geocachers <CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 21:45:59 -0600
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] MILESTONES!

      WOW. We've had a LOT of people passing milestones while we weren't paying attention (or was it just ME that wasn't??? LOL) ... I doubt this is a complete list by any means, but these are some I noticed today:

      BANDA -- passed 200!
      KoosKoos -- blew by 200!
      MzMotoMania -- flew low past 100 and is already past 150!
      Stratman -- found #500 in the barren wastelands of San Angelo over Christmas!!
      HiDude_98 -- found #1000 somewhere in the middle of a Buffalo Stampede in Waco!
      GeoMire -- found #100 with myself and cybercat last Thursday, and is already approaching 150!!

      CONGRATS! TO ALL THESE GUYS AND GALS ON MAKING THESE MILESTONES. Who else has made a milestone that we missed??

      UPCOMING:
      GoldenBear is approaching 300!
      Emmy-n-Sapphie are approaching 200!
      The Ladybugs are approaching 100!
      Who else should we be watching??

      We have a lot of other new cachers thanks to Santa delivering a LOT of GPSr's ... do we have any newbies that are really out there burning up the trails?

      Happy Trails!
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!

      City park rental vacationCentral texas real estateCity park hotel sant just
      Central texas college onlineCentral texas college distance learningOutdoors

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • Show all 32 messages in this topic