      Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2005 7:36 PM
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Wayne passes 4000!!!!!

      Thanks Jana and everyone.
      How I did it was easy. I started almost 4 years ago, found some wonderful early caches which got me hooked on the sport, found some incredible friends who are likewise hooked on the sport, and had a lot of fun. I have been very blessed with the places I have been shown, and more important, the people I have met. It has been a great ride and I look forward to new caches and new friends.

      Wayne.