14096Re: Wayne passes 4000!!!!!

  • Mike
    Dec 1, 2005
      Congratulations Wayne!

      My current goal is 250 caches a year with current total approaching
      500. At that rate (which feels like a LOT to me) it will take me 16
      years to reach Wayne's total!

      By which time, of course, Wayne and Candy will be over 20,000...

      The achievement and dedication while still remaining (on the face of
      it at least) a 'normal' person <grin> is mind-blowing...

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Jana" <cybercat@g...>
      wrote:

      > Now how did he do this?
      > This guy goes out caching every weekend, every spare hour, keeps
      > voluminous records of every waypoint ever used in the history of
      > geocaching, owes $5783.37 on his MasterCard for gasoline purchases,and
      > is available 24/7 for help with anything from someone's phone number
      > to technical questions about GSAK. In his free time, he calculates
      > his next weekend's route in his head and plans vacations years in
      > advance based on cache density.
      > All I gotta say is--Congratulations, man, you give a new meaning to
      > the word OBSESSED!! But I wouldn't want you any other way!
      > Jana

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic