14095Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Wayne passes 4000!!!!!

    Dec 1, 2005
      On Thu, 01 Dec 2005 18:03:51 -0000 "Jana" <cybercat@...> writes:
      > Now how did he do this?

      HE would say, "one cache at a time."
      *I* would say, "because he's a GOD!!!"
      -g-
      Congrats, Wayne....

      > This guy goes out caching every weekend, every spare hour, keeps
      > voluminous records of every waypoint ever used in the history of
      > geocaching, owes $5783.37 on his MasterCard for gasoline
      > purchases,and
      > is available 24/7 for help with anything from someone's phone number
      >
      > to technical questions about GSAK. In his free time, he calculates
      >
      > his next weekend's route in his head and plans vacations years in
      > advance based on cache density.
      > All I gotta say is--Congratulations, man, you give a new meaning to
      >
      > the word OBSESSED!! But I wouldn't want you any other way!
      > Jana

      The here and now is all we have; and if we play it right it's all we'll
      need. --Ann Richards
      Americans will put up with anything provided it doesn't block traffic.
      --Dan Rather
    • Show all 22 messages in this topic