14086Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Wayne passes 4000!!!!!

  • Henry Rohlfs
    Dec 1, 2005
      OMG... 4000! Wayne, congrats on hitting another major mark. May your caching trails be as pleasant as your personality.

      >>> cybercat@... 12/1/2005 12:03:51 PM >>>
      Now how did he do this?
      This guy goes out caching every weekend, every spare hour, keeps
      voluminous records of every waypoint ever used in the history of
      geocaching, owes $5783.37 on his MasterCard for gasoline purchases,and
      is available 24/7 for help with anything from someone's phone number
      to technical questions about GSAK. In his free time, he calculates
      his next weekend's route in his head and plans vacations years in
      advance based on cache density.
      All I gotta say is--Congratulations, man, you give a new meaning to
      the word OBSESSED!! But I wouldn't want you any other way!