13756Re: Newbie

  • jarsilverwing
    Oct 31, 2005
      Thanks a bunch for the welcome! It seems Cybercat and I share a
      birthday - if not the date! (Mine came before hers.) If I'm
      welcome, I'll plan to come - but I need laymen directions! (I live
      reasonably close - say directions from 306 & 281 or 46 & 281...) I
      don't mind an email, if putting something other than GPS coords in
      the forum is offensive to you. LOL

      Cheers.
      SilverWing

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Chris, Penny, Logan
      and Liahm Nowak" <nowak@g...> wrote:

      > There's an event next weekend. Mrs. Captain Picard's motorcycle
      event at
      > Pedernales Falls State Park.
      > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=c85459bc-
      76c0-412e-b2aa-b0f8ba673464

      > SAGA will be having their event on 11/11/05.
      > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=fbc0abe0-
      0f6c-484d-91ef-bf3669f4b347

      > Cybercat will be having an event 11/12/05.
      > http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=22c3885a-
      7931-4302-bb9d-77ab7f476aef

      > They all should be lots of fun! Welcome to geocaching!
      >
      > cpnowak
      > Chris, Penny, Logan, Liahm, Xena and Gabriel Nowak

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic