      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of jarsilverwing
      Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 12:49 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Newbie

      I've been "playing" around with this idea of geocaching for some time,
      but have no GPS and no one friend involved in the sport.  I'd like to
      find a gathering of sorts to chat with folks and get a feel for what
      is involved...you know, due diligence stuff.

      Anything coming up that would fit my needs?

      Thanks.
      SilverWing

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic