      Sent: Saturday, October 01, 2005 7:28 AM
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Camp Little Cachers

      Not volunteering myself....
      but I probably have crafting supplies to contribute to the cause when you
      identify those needs.

      So you know.
      Tygress of many, um, bits and things

      On Sat, 01 Oct 2005 04:44:42 -0000 "Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm"
      <nowak@...> writes:
      > Hi Everyone,
      > jepennx2 and I/us (cpnowak) are looking for volunteers to help out
      > with the camp little cachers program at the 2006 Texas Challenge.
      > Last years program was amazing and allowed parents to compete in
      > the
      > challenge when otherwise they would have needed to stay back with
      > their children.  The actual challenge part can be too rigorous and
      > fast paced for some little ones and there are those children who
      > would
      > simply prefer to stay back and have a great time doing projects,
      > playing games and interacting with other rugrats.  jepennx2 was
      > able
      > to stay back with ms. dark as an impromptu semi-assistant last year
      > and was very impressed with how things went.  We hope to do as well
      > as
      > NTX did.  Anyone that would like to offer input or volunteer,
      > please
      > e-mail me.
      > cpnowak (Chris, Penny, Logan and Liahm)
      > Penny

      > home page
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/YltolB/TM

      I was born modest. Not all over, but in spots. --Mark Twain
      Consult your dragon before you wager his hide. --Melaine Rawn
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic