      From: Candy Lind candylind@...
      Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 02:28:03 -0000
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Want glow sticks, necklaces etc for cash
      swag?

      I am working on putting together an order from:
      http://www.e-glowbiz.com/
      for some glow sticks and such.

      The original reason (ATTENTION, FISHERMEN!!!) for even looking at
      this stuff is that my brother wants a bunch of mini-glow-sticks to
      use for lighting bobbers and/or balloons while fishing at night. Wal-
      Mart gets like $1.29 for two mini-sticks, and he wants something a
      bit more cost-effective. We found this site that is having a sale
      (their prices were good in the first place!), where we can get the 1-
      1/2" mini sticks for 12 cents each. My brother wants at least 100 of
      them.

      I'm thinking about ordering some sticks, bracelets, and/or necklaces
      to use for cache swag, and I thought some of you others might be
      interested, too. Their min. order is only $50, so we will meet it
      easily with just a few people involved. Shipping should be $8 to $12
      depending on weight and total value of the order.

      If you see anything on the website that you would like, let me know
      and I'll count you in!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy

      http://mail2web.com/ .