      From: jkievlan [mailto:jkievlan@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 9:44 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Starnes Island Plans

      Okay, it sounds like this is really gonna happen tomorrow! Exciting,
      after last
      weekend's bust. So, a couple of questions for us not-generally-lakegoing
      type
      people...

      What is the parking situation for the Volente VIP marina? Is there a
      parking fee, or do
      you have to pay the waterpark admission or anything? And...

      How and where should all of us newbies find all of you guys? Sould we
      just walk
      around like dorks waving our GPS receivers in the air, or would the
      captains care to
      share the names of your fine vessels?

      Thanks a bunch,

      -Jeff Kievlan aka peripatetic

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Megindler@a... wrote:
      > Yes, we are planning on picking up folks at the VIP Marina about 9:00.

      > GTBevo will also have their boat there. We may have too many boats
      not enough
      > cachers!

      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to