      And have a cocktail? I am in for that
      :O

      Tim

      At 06:23 PM 7/25/2003 -0500, you wrote:

      Come on down. I think there is plenty of room. Big Mo said she would stay back if there was no room. :-P

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Christine Perry [mailto:aphrael32@...]
      Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 6:09 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Starnes Island Plans

      well if you would like a newbie and her hubby, Im back from Chicago...:) and would love to introduce the hubby to this sport the right way...:O)

      Christine

      Megindler@... wrote:

      Yes, we are planning on picking up folks at the VIP Marina about 9:00.   GTBevo will also have their boat there.  We may have too many boats not enough cachers!

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        T. Patrick Gahagan
        President and CEO
        GGI Technologies
        E-Mail: tim@...     Voice : (512)930-9798 Ext. 3272
        PGP Public Key available

      I have answered the demand with a cannon shot, and our flag still waves proudly from the walls. I shall never surrender or retreat.
      William Barret Travis - Commandancy of the Alamo
      Bexar, Feby. 24th, 1836
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic