1302Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Starnes Island Plans

  • Christine Perry
    Jul 25, 2003
      well if you would like a newbie and her hubby, Im back from Chicago...:) and would love to introduce the hubby to this sport the right way...:O)

      Christine

      Megindler@... wrote:
      Yes, we are planning on picking up folks at the VIP Marina about 9:00.   GTBevo will also have their boat there.  We may have too many boats not enough cachers!

      Do you Yahoo!?