12935Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Katrina has affected our Geocaching Colleagues

  • Bill
    Sep 7, 2005
      I have 3 or 4 ammo cans if you want them.

      grrlfrog71 <mlaverty@...> wrote:
      They are in Friendswood, TX.  There are 5 cachers who contacted me
      directly with items they would like to give - I'd like to get all this
      stuff together to bring as well.  Not sure we can get it all together
      tonight.  When will you go to Houston again?

      Also, I forgot to mention that the Dad told me he had loaded caches he
      was ready to hide and now they have been destroyed.  Does anyone have
      a couple ammo cans and some notpads?  I have tons of swag to put in a
      few caches as well as some micro caches.  He and the boys could hide
      them while in Houston.  He is devastated that the 16 caches he hid in
      the New Orleans area are most likely gone.

      You guys are the best!  Thanks!
      Mary Ann aka Grrlfrog

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Young"
      <AusGeoCache@a...> wrote:
      > Is this family in Houston?  I am going to the Houston area
      tomorrow.
      > If they are, we have a bicycle for the older boy.  Who else might
      like
      > to contribute to the cause?    Let us get this project going!
      > Cache on,
      > Dick

      Bill Hatfield

      "Eh Firpibus Unum"