      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Lary Cotten
      Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2005 10:28 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Katrina has affected our Geocaching Colleagues

      This is a forward from my neighborhood today:

      Here's some of the latest info on volunteer efforts in
      Austin. The volumn of donated items is OVERWHELMING,
      and volunteers ARE NEEDED, and will continue to be
      needed to sort. However, there are conflicting
      messages. The city website says no new volunteers are
      being accepted at Freescale Semiconductor's Ed
      Bluestein site (formerly Motorola), but that's
      incorrect. They are too full to accept any more
      donations, but they desparately need the stuff sorted.
      At the close of operations on Monday, Sept 5, they
      said they'd still need volunteers all week. I called
      211, and they said volunteers are needed 8am-8pm
      Mon-Fri.

      On Tuesday, September 6, 2005, at 09:58 PM, mrscaptainpicard wrote:

      I have a Game Boy Color, complete with a game that I cleaned out of my
      daughter's room after she moved out and it was going into a geocache
      with all the rest of her "junk".  (Watch for a new cache soon, and if
      she isn't FTF, she'll be sorry!)

      But I'm going to rescue it and donate it to the boys.

      Julie

      <image.tiff>

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      +  Visit your group " CentralTexasGeocachers " on the web.

      +  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

      +  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service .

      <image.tiff>

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic