      From: Curtis Wyman
      Sent: Sep 4, 2005 11:38 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Lost in the Dark

      I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that came tonight and got Lost in the Dark with us.  We really had a lot of fun walking and talking with you all.  Thanks to Larry and Julie for helping us complete the mission when we got off track or needed assistance.
      Anyone else out there that hasn't done Third Moon from Planet Essiada...do it!  It was very cool!  I might even be willing to go and do it again sometime!
      Stratman (Curtis)

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic