12911Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Essiar's Third Moon

  • Nick Silkey
    Sep 1, 2005
      As per the last Curtis/Stratman e-mail:

      "Okay, I am officially organizing a Lost in the Dark party for this
      Sunday night, September 4th. Let's meet at 7:30 PM at the posted
      coordinates for "Third Moon from Planet Essiada" (30° 24.232 W 097°
      40.895) unless one of you experienced folks has a better meeting spot
      for the cache."

      Maybe Yahoo!Groups farted and didnt send you this. Who knows.

      On 9/1/05, loisslanee <LoissLanee@...> wrote:
      > ok well the adults from the doppler gang think we are interested, what
      > day are you thinking and what time are you wishing to start?

      Nick Silkey
      a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'
      N30 28.2' W097 46.6'
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic