12901Lost in the Dark

  • Curtis Wyman
    Sep 1, 2005
      Okay, I am officially organizing a Lost in the Dark party for this
      Sunday night, September 4th. Let's meet at 7:30 PM at the posted
      coordinates for "Third Moon from Planet Essiada" (30° 24.232 W 097°
      40.895) unless one of you experienced folks has a better meeting spot
      for the cache.

      I have heard only great things about this cache and have also heard
      that non-geocachers would really have a lot of fun with it as well. So
      feel free to bring your friends. Everyone is welcome, everyone is
      invited!

      The Hoot and I will be there. I will try to bring a new geocaching
      friend (searcher_gone_astray) too.

      So come on! Let's get lost in the dark!
      Stratman (Curtis)
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic