12899Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Lost Wages is a Lost Cause

  • Nick Silkey
    Sep 1, 2005
      I might be down, contingent on travel plans with the Missus. I went
      during the last group outing and found it to be a blast. I will watch
      this thread in the meantime and keep you posted.

      --
      Nick Silkey
      a.k.a. filler of 'filler & bcat'