      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tanya Phillips
      Sent: Monday, August 08, 2005 9:25 AM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Freebirds sounds EXACTLY like what I am looking for!!!!

      Great suggestion.  I did not know they opened one yet!!!!  Very cool
      idea!!!!  lets plan it!!!

      I am going to say for WEDNESDAY night at 7pm!!!!  We gotta make this
      happen now, so every one can mark their calendars, including Mark.

      I will try to get it approved as an event, but you know how that goes.

      Wednesday August 17th at 7pm -- new Freebirds on Congress and
      Riverside.

      Tanya

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic