      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Mike
      Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 4:28 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: obligatory July 4th topic

      July 4th is a sensitive topic when you are a Brit living in the USA.

      Probably not a good idea for me to hang the Union Jack outside the
      front door... (how to win friends and influence people - NOT!)

      So - I'll be closing the drapes and hiding! <grin>

      Mike

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Holland
      <stomptokyo@g...> wrote:
      > So what's up with everyone for the 4th?
      >
      > This is our first July 4th in Austin. They don't allow us to have a
      > grill here at the apartment complex gulag, and we don't have any other
      > plans, so I'd be interested in hearing what's considered fun (and what
      > might be good to avoid) on Independence Day.
      >
      > Thx,
      >
      > Chris
      >

      > --
      > http://www.stomptokyo.com/