12166Caches south of DFW

  • Mike
    Jul 1, 2005
      Later this month I'll be staying at the Marriott hotel just south of
      DFW (76155) for a conference. We have a free morning and it looks like
      I'll be taking out a party of people new to caching for their first
      outing. I did the same in January and we cached the 'Tiger's Trail'
      series. Great fun when the weather was in the 50s and 60s.

      However - it's now July and 100 degree Texas heat and these folks are
      mostly from the NE and Canada...

      Any recommendations for caches in that area that are fun to do and
      don't require long hikes in the sun? Any suggestions gratefully
      appreciated.

      Mike
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic