11848Re: Turkey Creek Trail Cache Question

  • maliabarth
    Jun 5, 2005
      I think the one that you found was GCC163, now called NGTA
      Leftovers. The original cache was called NGTA Road Trip #1, and was
      held in Emma Long Park. It probably contains the original logbook
      from the first cache, which was then archived and relocated to be
      the cache above.

      http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=7dc02ab2-622c-
      4ce7-9264-c23012076c45

      Hopefully this link will help you, if not, you have the waypoint
      that you can plug in at GC.

      Have fun!

      Malia

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Lists <lists@a...>
      wrote:
      > Nope, not there either. The more I think about it, it was XXXX
      Road #1 or
      > Road XXXXX # 1 (I think -- of course, I could be way off base). I
      could
      > describe where we found it, but I'd rather do that offline, so I
      don't give
      > anything away. Let me know if if sounds familiar enough to you
      and you're
      > willing to read my description.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Cindy
      >
      > At 02:17 PM 6/2/2005, you wrote:
      > >On 6/2/05 at 1:57 PM Lists wrote:
      > > >I didn't have anything to write down the name of the cache
      > > >that was on the logbook, but it was something with "Road" in
      the title. I
      > > >can't find it on gc.com anywhere.
      > >
      > >Have you searched on <http://www.terracaching.com>?
      > >
      > >Nedry