11831Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Turkey Creek Trail Cache Question

  • Lists
    Jun 2, 2005
      Nope, not there either. The more I think about it, it was XXXX Road #1 or
      Road XXXXX # 1 (I think -- of course, I could be way off base). I could
      describe where we found it, but I'd rather do that offline, so I don't give
      anything away. Let me know if if sounds familiar enough to you and you're
      willing to read my description.

      Thanks!

      Cindy

      At 02:17 PM 6/2/2005, you wrote:
      >On 6/2/05 at 1:57 PM Lists wrote:
      > >I didn't have anything to write down the name of the cache
      > >that was on the logbook, but it was something with "Road" in the title. I
      > >can't find it on gc.com anywhere.
      >
      >Have you searched on <http://www.terracaching.com>?
      >
      >Nedry
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links