11825Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] whose FTF will reign supreme?

  • Nick Silkey
    Jun 2, 2005
      Chris,

      We did that when placing More Crystals in Garner SP. You can attest
      to how horrible those coords were, no? ;)

      Granted, we used an eTrex Yellow which was notoriously off both in
      hiding and finding. But WAAS-averaging for 2-3 mins with our 60CS
      makes for an exponential improvement in getting accurate coords.

      My $0.02. Always blame the foilage canopy. Or solar flares. ;)